We all have *that* friend.
The friend who has it all.
The friend who is incredibly difficult to buy for.
The friend who always ends up getting the last minute gift card + whatever was near the checkout gift.
The friend who always finds YOU the perfect gift that is equal parts thoughtful and useful.
It's your turn to be *that* friend.
For someone who already has ALL of the things, we thought you'd enjoy our little curated gift list to spark some creative juices! Here are a few of our fave picks:
1) A Mai Lin Jewelry Reminder Bracelet - for the forgetful friend who loves minimalist (& handemade in Toronto) jewels!
2) A Smithery Style Blanket Scarf (or anything from their e-boutique!) - for the friend who loves filling her closet with stylish & flattering pieces!
3) A Nourish & Glow Subscription - for the friend who loves cooking but is short on time!
4) Anything from Logan & Finley's beautifully curated shop - for the environmentally conscious friend who would get excited over wool dryer balls!
5) Natural skincare by Urban Alchemist - for the friend who always needs moisturizer!
6) Some stunning (and handmade) cards from Obadiah Co. - for the friend who you're going to give a gift card/cash to anyway, no matter how hard you try. Oh, and for anyone who loves glitter.
7) A JustTryIt Pass - for the (Toronto) friend who loves getting sweaty & exploring the city! In a new gym or studio... get your head out of the gutter!
8) And of course, a Ponytail Mail Subscription - for the friend who loves being both active & fashionable! And who has maybe "borrowed" a few too many of your hair ties...